Have you ever said to God:
- Lord, can you heal my child?
- Lord, do you hear my prayers?
- Lord, you picked the wrong parents.
- Lord, I find my self crying a lot these days.
- Lord, I don't know how to help my child.
- Lord, our dreams and our hearts are broken.
- Lord, give me hope that my child will overcome.
- Lord, I can't fathom how you're going to heal my child.
- Lord, do you have a purpose for allowing this to happen to my child?
- Lord, what is your plan for me and my child?
- Lord, I will tell the world how you healed our child.
If you have, and you want answers, please go to http://www.findinggodinautism.com/ where you will see God's answers to these questions in a slide show (on the home page).
I (Molly) agree with Kathy Medina (author of the book "Finding God in Autism") when she said, "We need all the help that we can get in raising our special children. It is my prayer and my desire that this website will restore some hope, inspire you, and make you think about putting God in the equation as you go about finding answers to help and heal your child." Kathy Medina's book and website is designed give you strength, inspiration, encouragement and teach you how to pray effectively.
God wants to lead the team that it takes to recover our children. Will you let him?
Let's not leave God out of the equation.
*Kathy Medina's book changed my (Molly's) life. I felt she understood my heart break in a way few can and yet, at the same time, she managed to restore my hope in Jesus. She challenges her readers to read the Bible every day, for 40 days straight and see for themselves how their lives are changed. I took her up on her challenge. I felt like I had nothing left to lose. Without Kathy's prompting, I never would have started reading God's Word (the Bible) for myself.
Reading the Bible every day has enabled me to develop a daily/personal relationship with God and his son, Jesus. I know 100% that Annie would not be as far along in the recovery process without God leading me every step of the way, putting the right people at the right time in our path, and giving me the strength to keep going when times were/are tough.
I have experienced how tight money can get when trying to recover a child with special needs. If you want to read Kathy Medina's book, "Finding God in Autism" but don't feel you can afford it, please contact me through email (click "Contact Us" under our "Our Beliefs" then the "About Us" tab at the top).